- Chemical formula – C23H26ClN7O3
- Molecular weight – 483.9 g/mol
- Routes of administration – oral
Discovery of Avanafil:
Avanafil an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction, was uncovered by the innovative minds at Tanabe Seiyaku (now Mitsubishi Tanabe). By unlocking this medical breakthrough, they have provided hope to men everywhere suffering from ED.
In 2012 the innovative drug Avanafil was FDA approved for treating erectile dysfunction. Just a year later it earned approval from Europe’s EMA as well, produced by Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma formerly known as Tanabe Seiyaku Co. In America alone Metuchen Pharmaceuticals holds an exclusive right to distribute this groundbreaking ED treatment.
Mechanism of action:
Avanafil is a scientifically-approved solution to one of the most common issues men face today – erectile dysfunction. It works by selectively inhibiting PDE5, which stops cGMP from breaking down in order for blood vessels in the penis to relax and allow more circulation – key components necessary for achieving an erection. With FDA and EMA clearance, this drug offers dependable help with an age-old issue.
Avanafil, a PDE5 inhibitor commonly used to address erectile dysfunction, works by increasing the levels of cGMP in the penis. This is achieved through an intriguing chemical process wherein nitric oxide is released and activates guanylate cyclase enzyme during sexual stimulation – with smooth muscles subsequently relaxing to boost blood flow and create firmer erections. Moreover, it’s faster than other inhibitors too.
Avanafil for erectile dysfunction:
Avanafil is often used to help men with sexual impotence and erectile dysfunction get back the physical confidence they need. This medication belongs to a special group known as PDE5 inhibitors, which work by preventing an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly in the penis area.
Erectile dysfunction leaves men struggling to achieve the necessary level of hardness or expansion in their penis during sexual arousal. When aroused, a healthy body will increase blood flow for an erection; however, when impotence strikes this process is disrupted. Avanafil is an effective solution for those seeking faster erections. Its ability to control certain enzymes helps ensure a stronger response when arousal increases blood flow, however physical stimulation still plays a critical role in achieving maximum results.
Avanafil is often prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction, which can be caused by a multitude of factors including comorbidity and physical trauma. In some cases, however, it may not be the most effective treatment; in these instances, its physiological causes should firstly be addressed for successful management.
The data provided in this article about Avanafil has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about Avanafil rather than giving instructions about the use of it. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of Avanafil . The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise Avanafil. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- Avanafil |DB06237|go.drugbank|https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB06237
- Avanafil |C23H26ClN7O3|Wikipedia|https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avanafil
- Ding, H. X., Liu, K. K. C., Sakya, S. M., Flick, A. C., & O’Donnell, C. J. (2013). Synthetic approaches to the 2011 new drugs. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry, 21(11), 2795-2825.
- Corona, G., Rastrelli, G., Burri, A., Jannini, E. A., & Maggi, M. (2016). The safety and efficacy of Avanafil, a new 2nd generation PDE5i: comprehensive review and meta-analysis. Expert opinion on drug safety, 15(2), 237-247.
- Wang, R., Burnett, A. L., Heller, W. H., Omori, K., Kotera, J., Kikkawa, K., … & Peterson, C. A. (2012). Selectivity of avanafil, a PDE5 inhibitor for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: implications for clinical safety and improved tolerability. The journal of sexual medicine, 9(8), 2122-2129.
- Burke, R. M., & Evans, J. D. (2012). Avanafil for treatment of erectile dysfunction: review of its potential. Vascular health and risk management, 517-523.
- Limin, M., Johnsen, N., & Hellstrom, W. J. (2010). Avanafil, a new rapid-onset phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Expert opinion on investigational drugs, 19(11), 1427-1437.
Where to buy Avanafil?
If you are looking to buy Avanafil for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides, Research Chemicals and SARMs for sale: https://www.melanotanexpress.com/product/avanafil-50mg-per-ml-30ml-bottle/