- Chemical formula – C23H26ClN7O3
- Molecular weight – 483.9 g/mol
Discovery of Avanafil:
Avanafil, the first in a new class of drugs known as PDE-5 inhibitors, was discovered by a team of scientists led by Dr. Stuart A. Edwards at GlaxoSmithKline in late 2003. PDE-5 inhibitors block an enzyme called phosphodiesterase, which controls blood flow to the penis during an erection. When phosphodiesterase is blocked, more blood can enter the penis, and an erection can occur.
Mechanism of Action:
Avanafil is a potent, selective, and highly effective medication used to treat erectile dysfunction; achieving and sustaining a strong erection can be easier than ever due to increased blood flow to the penis, allowing even greater enjoyment during intimate moments. Avanafil belongs to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors that block the enzyme PDE5 and increase blood flow to the penis. It is considered one of the best ED medications today. The FDA has approved Avanafil to treat ED, which has been studied extensively in clinical trials and post-marketing studies.
- Avanafil for erectile dysfunction:
Avanafil is a new, fast-acting drug used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It boosts blood flow to the penis can be taken before intimacy, enhancing sensations for a more pleasurable experience. Avanafil has been demonstrated to work quickly and effectively, with some studies showing that it can help men achieve and maintain an erection in as little as 15 minutes. Additionally, Avanafil is long-lasting and can work up to five hours. This makes it an ideal option for men who need a fast-acting drug that will not leave them feeling rushed before intercourse.
Avanafil is an effective erectile dysfunction treatment that can help men achieve and maintain an erection quickly and effectively. It is long-lasting and has few side effects, making it a safe option for those looking for fast relief from their ED symptoms. Avanafil provides hope to men with sexual function problems by improving blood flow to the penis, facilitating an erection and restoring confidence.
Avanafil provides a revolutionary means of addressing physiological causes behind erectile dysfunction, oftentimes stemming from comorbidity and/or physical trauma. With the help of this medication, patients can experience an increased quality of their sex life without having to worry about any other factors worsening their condition.
The data provided in this article about Avanafil has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about Avanafil rather than giving instructions about the use of it. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the Avanafil. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise Avanafil. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- Avanafil |Wikipedia| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avanafil
- Avanafil |go.drugbank| https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB06237
- Ding, H. X., Liu, K. K. C., Sakya, S. M., Flick, A. C., & O’Donnell, C. J. (2013). Synthetic approaches to the 2011 new drugs. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry, 21(11), 2795-2825.
- Goldstein, I., Jones, L. A., Belkoff, L. H., Karlin, G. S., Bowden, C. H., Peterson, C. A., … & Day, W. W. (2012, September). Avanafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind study in men with diabetes mellitus. In Mayo Clinic Proceedings(Vol. 87, No. 9, pp. 843-852). Elsevier.
- Avanafil |Sciencedirect| https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/avanafil
- Wang, R., Burnett, A. L., Heller, W. H., Omori, K., Kotera, J., Kikkawa, K., … & Peterson, C. A. (2012). Selectivity of avanafil, a PDE5 inhibitor for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: implications for clinical safety and improved tolerability. The journal of sexual medicine, 9(8), 2122-2129.
Where to find Avanafil for Sale?
If you are looking to buy Avanafil for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMs for sale: https://www.melanotanexpress.com/product/avanafil-50mg-per-ml-30ml-bottle/