Discovery of GW-50156:
In the year 1990, in collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline and Ligand Pharmaceuticals, GW-501516 or Cardarine was invented. GW-501516, as an appropriate drug candidate, entered the regimen for the intervention of metabolic and cardiovascular diseases. In 2007, clinical data showed exceptional improvement for physical performance at higher dosages for animals.
Mechanism of action:
GW-501516 is the most significant PRAR agonist receptor. This drug tends to bind to the PRAR receptors to trigger several other biological responses.
The exact GW-501516 mechanism involves the binding with PRAR-δ receptors as:
- It helps in enhancing muscular oxidative capacity to cause more endurance levels and fat loss
- Aids in increasing the insulin sensitivity, which acts on insulin receptors
- Mobilization of the FFA for switching the body’s energy source
- Glucose suppression shifts the body’s energy from glucose to fats. With this transformation, GW-501516 increases lean body mass gain and fat loss
Loss of body fat:
The first and foremost indication of GW-501516 is fat loss. Specific PPAR delta receptors activate the genes which have involvement to increase fat burn and energy utilization.
As per one clinical study, GW-501516 helps to decrease the concentration of triglycerides, FA (fatty acids), and VLDL proteins. GW-501516 or Cardarine also has a potent association with the HDL increase. Due to the increase of HDL, the body meets the needs of fats and cholesterol healthily.
Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties:
Generally, activation of PRAR-delta helps suppress the body’s inflammatory events. By the activation of PRAR delta, cardarine helps to reduce liver inflammation, according to different animal studies. GW-501516 reduces the concentration of inflammatory markers as TNF-alpha, MCP-1, NFkB, and IL-6.
Anti-oxidative properties of the cardarine are also achievable via SOD1 and catalase enzymes in the body.
Cardiovascular health benefits:
Except for only lowering the levels of cholesterol, GW-501516 also has a direct effect on the working of blood vessels. GW-501516 helps in the prevention of damage to blood vessels due to oxidation or oxidative stress. Cardarine helps increase the concentration of VEGF for the neo-generation of blood vessels to compensate for the different ischemic events in the vasculature and cardiac muscles. Moreover, stress and inflammation on the cardiac vessels and muscles are also preventable through the mechanism of action of GW-501516.
The data provided in this article about Cardarine has been written to provide knowledge for research advancement. It mainly aims to provide the best information to the emerging researchers who plan to study the benefits and effects of Cardarine. The article is specifically designed to provide information about TB 500 rather than giving instructions about the use of GW 501516. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of Cardarine / GW-501516. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information that will encourage the readers to consume or advertise Cardarine. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- Cardarine| GW-50156| Drugbank. https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB05416
- Endurobol | GW-50156| Drugbank. https://www.pharmacompass.com/chemistry-chemical-name/endurobol
- GW-50156|| Cardarine| Sciencedirect | https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/pharmacology-toxicology-and-pharmaceutical-science/gw501516
- GW-50156| Cardarine| tga.gov.au | https://www.tga.gov.au/book-page/12-cardarine
- Kasuga, J. I., Ishida, S., Yamasaki, D., Makishima, M., Doi, T., Hashimoto, Y., & Miyachi, H. (2009). Novel biphenylcarboxylic acid peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) δ selective antagonists. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters, 19(23), 6595-6599.
- Is, W. I. Cardarine Supplement Tips (Diet & Pre Workout Dosage Guide) Categories.
- Kintz, P., Ameline, A., Gheddar, L., & Raul, J. S. (2020). Testing for GW501516 (cardarine) in human hair using LC/MS–MS and confirmation by LC/HRMS. Drug testing and analysis, 12(7), 980-986.
Where to find Cardarine for sale?
Melanotan Express offers GW-501516 / Cardarine for sale with at least 99% purity. If you are looking to purchase GW-501516 for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA peptides and SARMs for sale online: