Description of Clenbuterol:
- Molecular weight – 277.19
- Molecular formula – C12H18Cl2N2O
- Clenbuterolum [INN-Latin]
- NAB 365
- 1- (4-Amino-3,5-dichloro-phenyl)-2-tert-butylamino-ethanol
In 1970s, clenbuterol was first discovered and developed as a drug to expand the lungs’ air passages and airways for letting the free flow of air through them. Such drugs are known as bronchodilator drugs. Bronchodilator drugs are useful for patients with respiratory diseases as asthma and COPD. A decade later, in the 1980s, this drug was also discovered to decrease body fat and increase lean muscle mass, which was useful as the anabolic steroid.
Mechanism of action:
Clenbuterol is the beta-2-adrenergic receptor agonist drug that helps decrease airway obstruction and causes relaxation in smooth bronchial muscles. Beta-20adrenergic receptors activation is responsible for this drug’s anabolic and lipolytic properties. Clenbuterol (liquid suspension) is also proved to have stimulation for both the heart and central nervous system.
Compared to all the other drugs belonging to the same category, clenbuterol has a more efficacy margin. In recent times, these drugs have been used for functions with the same compositions.
Different studies and researches show that clenbuterol is helpful in:
- An immediate fat loss
- Increase in the excitability and body energy
- Increased production of energy
- More activity and determination to stay physically fit
Clinical applications of clenbuterol:
Weight loss and enhanced performance:
According to several clinical types of research, clenbuterol has a strong association or link with the increase in lean muscle mass and fat loss.
According to a few animal studies, clenbuterol is evident for preventing muscular atrophy and enhancing muscle growth. However, this drug also has evidence of increasing the body’s metabolism by making use of fat (excess storage of fat) as the main source of energy instead of glucose.
As clenbuterol is a strong beta-agonist drug, it can act as a potent bronchodilator. This drug has useful applications for treating and intervention of respiratory diseases such as COPD, asthma, emphysema, and other lung infections, which may cause difficulty in breathing and associated functions. Clenbuterol helps increase and expand the diameter of the narrowed passages for accomplishing the relaxation of smooth muscles. The clenbuterol drug’s mechanism of action makes it a potent and vital long-acting beta-agonist drug.
The data provided in this article about Clenbuterol has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about Clenbuterol rather than giving instructions about the use of Clenbuterol liquid. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the Clenbuterol. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise Clenbuterol. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- Clenbuterol |Sympathomimetic Amine|Wikipedia.com https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clenbuterol
- Clenbuterol |Neuroscience|Sciencedirect.com https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/clenbuterol
- Clenbuterol | Dietary Clenbuterol|Drugs.com https://www.drugs.com/international/clenbuterol.html
- Zeman, R. J., Ludemann, R. O. B. E. R. T., Easton, T. G., & Etlinger, J. D. (1988). Slow to fast alterations in skeletal muscle fibres caused by clenbuterol, a beta 2-receptor agonist. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism, 254(6), E726-E732.
- Choo, J. J., Horan, M. A., Little, R. A., & Rothwell, N. J. (1992). Anabolic effects of clenbuterol on skeletal muscle are mediated by beta 2-adrenoceptor activation. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism, 263(1), E50-E56.
- Parr, M. K., Koehler, K., Geyer, H., Guddat, S., & Schänzer, W. (2008). Clenbuterol is marketed as a dietary supplement. Biomedical Chromatography, 22(3), 298-300.
- Eisemann, J. H., Huntington, G. B., & Ferrell, C. L. (1988). Effects of dietary clenbuterol on the metabolism of the hindquarters in steers. Journal of animal science, 66(2), 342-353.
Where to Buy Clenbuterol?
Melanotan Express offers Clenbuterol for Sale with at least 99% purity. If you are looking to buy Clenbuterol for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMS for sale: