Description of Ipamorelin:
- Molecular weight – 711.9 g/mol
- Chemical formula – C38H49N9O5
- NNC 26-0161
Discovery of Ipamorelin:
Initially, Ipamorelin was developed by Novo Nordisk, and now the clinical trials of the ipamorelin are being carried out by the Helsinn Therapeutics research programs. These programs are based on the clinical trials of the ipamorelin for the treatment of post-op ileus complexities. Furthermore, ipamorelin has wide applications for healthy aging, management of diseases, enhanced performance (athletic performance), and coping mechanisms for Growth Hormone deficiencies.
Mechanism of action:
Chemically, Ipamorelin is the pentapeptide that consists of five amino acids for replicating the normal release of the growth hormone in the body. Ipamorelin is the Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP), which functions as the Ghrelin analogues. By inhibiting somatostatin, ipamorelin stimulates the release of growth hormone and aids in increasing the number of somatotrophs in the GH pulse. Somatotrophs are the cells that are responsible for the release of growth hormones. As the ipamorelin is a peptide, this compound mimics the action of Ghrelin. This compound has more stability in inhibiting the somatostatin effects and releasing growth hormones. It carries out these functions at a relatively normal or steady rate in comparison to the GHR-hexapeptides.
According to the results of several studies, the usability of ipamorelin is in:
- Reducing the concentration of body fat
- Improvement in the body mass and strength
- Strengthening of the bones
- Repair of ligaments and joints
- Improvement in the quality of skin health
- Increase in the body energy, health, and vitality
Clinical applications of ipamorelin:
Improvement in muscle mass and body strength:
Several types of research claim that receptor agonist helps develop lean muscle mass, strength enhancement, and body fat reduction by increasing the secretion and synthesis of GH. Receptor agonist helps boost the fat metabolism, which can further help lose weight and improve the body composition.
Enhancement of performance:
According to the different human clinical trials, Ipamorelin peptide has promising performance enhacenemets. Ipamorelin tends to be the most successful and safest product for restoring growth hormone levels and its applications in managing different diseases, athletic performances, and therapy for GH deficit in the body.
Management of post-op ileus:
Ghrelin and other products that mimic Ghrelin tend to increase the motility of the GI tract (stomach) and boost the frequency of appetite. According to research studies, Ipamorelin Peptide can speed up the GIT tract transit to alleviate the different symptoms in the case of post-op ileus. These effects of ipamorelin are due to its properties for acting as the ghrelin and selective growth hormone secretagogue receptor agonist.
The data provided in this article about the Ipamorelin peptide has been written to provide knowledge for the research advancement. The article is specifically designed to provide information about the peptide Ipamorelin rather than giving instructions about the use of it. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the Ipamorelin. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain information that will encourage the readers to consume or advertise Ipamorelin Peptide. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- Exchange Gemin, W. L. B., & Cost, P. How Ipamorelin Works.
- Ipamorelin | Growth Hormone Secretagogue |Wikipedia.com https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipamorelin
- Ahnfelt-Rønne, I., Nowak, J., & Olsen, U. B. (2001). Do growth hormone-releasing peptides act as ghrelin secretagogues?. Endocrine, 14(1), 133-135.
- Exchange Gemin, W. L. B., & Cost, P. Ipamorelin: One GHS analog with many differences.
- Gerace, Enrico, et al. “Detection of the synthetic peptide ipamorelin in dried blood spots by means of UHPLC-HRMS.” International Journal of Mass Spectrometry462 (2021): 116531.
- Judák, Péter, et al. “Doping control analysis of small peptides: A decade of progress.” Journal of Chromatography B 1173 (2021): 122551.
Where to Buy Ipamorelin?
Melanotan Express offers Ipamorelin for sale with at least 99% purity. If you are looking to purchase Ipamorelin peptide for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMs for sale: