Description of PT-141:
- Chemical formula – C50H68N14O10
- Molecular mass – 182 g/mol
- Half-life – 2.7 hours
Discovery of PT-141:
The discovery of PT-141 peptide was accidental. A volunteer scientist discovered the effects of this drug when he underwent an 8-hours long erection and enhancement in sexual activity. At first, this drug was tested on the animals such as rats and they showed increased activity of dopamine to enhance their libido in them. A deficiency of dopamine neurotransmitters can cause problems associated with a low sex drive and interest in sexual activities.
Mechanism of action:
PT-141 (Bremelanotide) is a molecule that tends to bind and then activate the receptors of melanocortin, which have an association with skin pigmentation. These receptors, known as MC4-R and MC3R, are found in the hypothalamus of the brain. Activation of these neurons can have a direct and erectogenic effect, which results in erections (on-demand). Through this medication or supplement, the potency can last for several hours. This supplement has more effect on increasing desire and sexual potency.
With the administration of peptides PT-141, the patient or the person can feel an instant increase in sexual desire. The key factor for this supplement is its application in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Other than men, this supplement is equally significant for men and women to improve their sexual interests and activities.
Many different types of Peptides help improve your overall health and wellness. PT-141 is a good option for people who participate in bodybuilding competitions. These peptides are designed to supplement the essential amino acids and peptides in the body.
Other than sexual arousal and improved libido, these supplements are also beneficial for overall body health. In women, these supplements can help in promoting or enhancing bladder control. The bladder control is enhanced by strengthening the pelvic muscles, which also aids in symptoms of severe incontinence in the patients. PT 141 can also help in reducing the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Other health benefits include:
- A prominent reduction in the levels of stress
- Lowering of blood pressure
- Fat burning
The data provided in this article about peptides PT-141 has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about PT 141 Peptide rather than giving instructions about the use of it.. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the PT-141. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise PT-141 peptide. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- Bremelanotide | C50H68N14O10 |Pubchem| Link: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Bremelanotide
- Diamond, L. E., Earle, D. C., Heiman, J. R., Rosen, R. C., Perelman, M. A., & Harning, R. (2006). WOMEN’S SEXUAL HEALTH: An Effect on the Subjective Sexual Response in Premenopausal Women with Sexual Arousal Disorder by Bremelanotide (PT‐141), a Melanocortin Receptor Agonist. The journal of sexual medicine, 3(4), 628-638.
- PT-141 | C50H68N14O10 |Wikipedia| Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bremelanotide
- Molinoff, P. B., et al. “PT‐141: A melanocortin agonist for the treatment of sexual dysfunction.” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 994.1 (2003): 96-102.
- King, S. H., Mayorov, A. V., Balse-Srinivasan, P., Hruby, V. J., Vanderah, T. W., & Wessells, H. (2007). Melanocortin receptors, melanotropic peptides and penile erection. Current topics in medicinal chemistry, 7(11), 1111-1119.
- Rosen, R. C., et al. “Evaluation of the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic effects of subcutaneously administered PT-141, a melanocortin receptor agonist, in healthy male subjects and in patients with an inadequate response to Viagra®.” International journal of impotence research 16.2 (2004): 135-142.
Where to buy PT 141?
Melanotan Express offers PT-141 for Sale with at least 99% purity. If you are looking to buy PT-141 for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMs for sale: