- Chemical formula – C20H24ClN3O4S
- Molecular mass – 437.9 g/mol
- 1-Pyrrolidinecarboxylic acid, 3-((((4-chlorophenyl)methyl)((5-nitro-2-thienyl)methyl)amino)methyl)-, ethyl ester
- Stenabolic (SR9009)
- 1-pyrrolidinecarboxylic acid, 3-[[[(4-chlorophenyl)methyl][(5-nitro-2-thienyl)methyl]amino]methyl]-, ethyl ester
- REV-ERB Agonist II
Discovery of SR9009:
The human body’s biological clock helps sync the body’s behavior and physiology according to the earth’s 24-hours rotation. A little disturbance in the circadian rhythm can cause wake-sleep cycle disturbances. In the early 21st century, a drug was found to regulate the body’s circadian rhythm. Sometimes, SR9009 is misunderstood as the alternative or derivative of the SARMs, but the drug invented for circadian rhythm regulation was the REV-ER drug.
Mechanism of action:
SR 9009 is the compound that TSRI developed. SR9009 helps to bind with Rev-Erba, which is a relatively natural protein inside the body, influencing the lipid and glucose metabolism in the liver. Additionally, SR9009 also affects the body’s fat storage cells and inflammatory responses. Binding SR9009 to the Rev-Erba can start the body’s metabolism to enhance muscle strength. This drug also helps in muscle transformation to gain muscle mass, either due to intense workouts or exercises.
Reduction of inflammation:
One of the body’s most common responses is inflammation due to any external entity or factor. Even during exercise, the body can undergo soreness or inflammation. After the intake of SR9009, it can amplify the elimination of used or worn-out power cells as the mitochondrion. Additionally, it also helps with the stimulation of mitochondria synthesis. Moreover, SR9009 also helps in the reduction of pain after a period of strenuous activity. Other clinical applications of SR9009 are cholesterol-related diseases, sarcopenia, diabetes type2, and obesity.
SR9009 is thought to be the best drug for fat loss. If your purpose is aesthetic and physical fitness, you need to eliminate the fat diet.
The most significant ways of fat loss via SR9009 consumption are:
- Increased basal metabolic rate – SR9009 can make the body respond as being in a high activity state even when a person isn’t engaged in physical activity. In this way, this compound can improve the metabolism
- Increased calories and glucose metabolism – SR9009 allows the increased metabolism of glucose and calories in the liver through the diet. It doesn’t only decrease the fat storage but can utilize the already stored fat reserves through the increased absorption of glucose via skeletal muscles
The data provided in this article about SR9009 has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about SR9009 rather than giving instructions about the use of it. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the SR9009. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise SR9009. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- SR9009 | C20H24ClN3O4S|go.drugbank| Link: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sr9009
- Amador, Ariadna, et al. “REV-ERBβ is required to maintain normal wakefulness and the wake-inducing effect of dual REV-ERB agonist SR9009.” Biochemical Pharmacology150 (2018): 1-8.
- Shen, Weitao, et al. “SR9009 induces a REV-ERB dependent anti-small-cell lung cancer effect through inhibition of autophagy.” Theranostics10 (2020): 4466.
- SR9009 |C20H24ClN3O4S |go.drugbank| Link: https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB14013
- Hong, Huiling, et al. “REV-ERBα agonist SR9009 suppresses IL-1β production in macrophages through BMAL1-dependent inhibition of inflammasome.” Biochemical Pharmacology192 (2021): 114701.
- Belza, A., E. Frandsen, and J. Kondrup. “Body fat loss achieved by stimulation of thermogenesis by a combination of bioactive food ingredients: a placebo-controlled, double-blind 8-week intervention in obese subjects.” International journal of obesity1 (2007): 121-130.
Where to find SR9009 for Sale?
If you are looking to buy SR9009 for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMs for sale: https://www.melanotanexpress.com/product/sr9009-20mg-ml-30ml/