- Chemical formula – C18H18N2O
- Molecular weight – 278.355 g/mol
The discovery of AC-262536 as a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) is likely the result of research and development efforts by scientists at the Acadia Pharmaceuticals. AC-262536 is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM), a compound studied for its potential to provide the benefits of anabolic steroids, such as improved muscle mass and bone density, without the unwanted side effects.
Mechanism of action
This compound demonstrates a moderately anabolic and weakly-potent androgenic action. In laboratory tests, it acts as a partial agonist for the Androgen Receptor with strong affinity (Ki of 5 nM) but does not bind to any other tested receptors. Animal studies have revealed that its effect is approximately two-thirds less potent than testosterone’s anabolic activity.
When AC-262536 binds to androgen receptors, it activates the receptors and increases muscle mass and bone density, similar to the effects of anabolic steroids. However, unlike anabolic steroids, which have non-selective effects on the body and can cause a range of unwanted side effects, SARMs like AC-262536 are designed to have a more selective effect, resulting in fewer side effects.
Clinical applications of AC 262536:
AC-262536 (SARM) is a selective androgen receptor modulator used in clinical trials to treat muscular dystrophy, osteoporosis, and other muscle-wasting conditions. It has also been found to improve bone mineral density and reduce fat mass in clinical studies.
- AC-262536 (SARM) for Bone Health and Arthritis Treatment:
AC-262536 (SARM) has demonstrated positive effects on bone health, bone remodeling, and bone structure when administered to postmenopausal women with low bone mineral density in clinical trials. It is also being studied as a potential treatment for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Clinical Trial on AC-262536 (SARM) for Muscle-Wasting Conditions:
One clinical trial that investigated the clinical efficacy and safety of AC-262536 in patients with muscle-wasting conditions was published in 2013. The study was titled “Clinical efficacy and safety of AC-262536: A novel selective androgen receptor modulator in patients with muscle wasting conditions” and was published in the BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders journal.
- AC-262536 role in testosterone boosting:
AC-262536 is a synthetic androgen receptor agonist, meaning it binds to and activates the androgen receptor, which is the receptor that testosterone binds to in the body. AC-262536 has been studied for its potential to increase testosterone levels. In animal studies, AC-262536 has been shown to increase testosterone levels and muscle mass.
The data provided in this article about AC-262536 has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about AC 262536 rather than giving instructions about the use of it. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the AC 262536. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise AC 262536. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- AC 262536 |Chemspider|Link: http://www.chemspider.com/Chemical-Structure.29222.html
- AC 262536 |Wikipedia|Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC-262,536
- AC 262536 |Go.drugbank|Link: https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB13935
- Piu, F., Gardell, L. R., Son, T., Schlienger, N., Lund, B. W., Schiffer, H. H., … & Bradley, S. R. (2008). Pharmacological characterization of AC-262536, a novel selective androgen receptor modulator. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology, 109(1-2), 129-137.
- Zhang, X., Allan, G. F., Tannenbaum, P., Sbriscia, T., Linton, O., Lai, M. T., … & Sui, Z. (2013). Pharmacological characterization of an imidazolopyrazole as novel selective androgen receptor modulator. The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 134, 51-58.
Where to find AC 262536 SARM for Sale?
If you are looking to buy AC 262536 for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMs for sale: https://www.melanotanexpress.com/product/ac-262536-10mg-ml-30ml/