- Molecular formula – C29H40N6O11S
- Molecular mass – 7 g/mol
- VARDENAFIL CITRATE
- Vardenafil Dihydrochloride Salt
Vardenafil citrate is a pharmaceutical drug used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. The solution comes in the form of muscle relaxation that increases blood flow to your most important area – giving you full control over when and how long it lasts. In 2003, the medical world was revolutionized with the discovery of two revolutionary PDE5 inhibitors, Vardenafil and Tadalafil. These medications had a powerful impact on treating various conditions within their respective realms – so much so that they received FDA approval for different treatments. Schering-Plough, GlaxoSmithKline, and Bayer Pharmaceuticals collaborated to market these amazing drugs jointly.
Mechanism of Action
Vardenafil is highly potent and selective inhibitor of PDE5 that demonstrates high bioavailability and rapid absorption, it amplifies blood flow to the penis during sexual activities. This can create a stimulating experience that leads to a strong and satisfying erection. Vardenafil Citrate is an effective treatment for male with erectile dysfunction (ED) and is taken just before sexual activity. It can help a male achieve an erection and maintain it for up to six hours.
Clinical Applications of Vardenafil:
- Role in Sexual Dysfunction
Vardenafil is a drug used to treat sexual dysfunction, such as erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). This method jumpstarts blood flow to the penis when the body is aroused for a hard and firm erection. Studies have shown that it can improve sexual performance in men with ED and PE, including diabetic and postprostatectomy patients.
The data provided in this article about Vardenafil has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about Vardenafil rather than giving instructions about the use of it. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the Vardenafil. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise Vardenafil. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- Vardenafil Citrate|Wikipedia|Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardenafil
- Vardenafil Citrate|go.drugbank|Link: https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB00862
- Osterloh, I. H. (2004). The discovery and development of Viagra®(sildenafil citrate). In Sildenafil (pp. 1-13). Birkhäuser, Basel.
- Ghofrani, H. A., Osterloh, I. H., & Grimminger, F. (2006). Sildenafil: from angina to erectile dysfunction to pulmonary hypertension and beyond. Nature reviews Drug discovery, 5(8), 689-702.
- Vardenafil Citrate|Sciencedirect|Link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B0123708702000640
Where to find Vardenafil for Sale?
If you are looking to buy Vardenafil for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMs for sale: https://www.melanotanexpress.com/product/vardenafil-citrate-10mg-per-ml-30ml-bottle/