- Molecular formula – C32H36ClNO8
- Molecular weight – 598.1 g/mol
- Toremifene Citrate
- NK 622
Toremifene citrate is a synthetic nonsteroidal selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM). In 1978, tamoxifen was discovered, and shortly after (in 1997), the world’s first anti-estrogen medication, “Toremifene citrate,” made its grand entrance. Since then, this groundbreaking drug has become a staple in cancer treatments across the globe. At the time, it was believed to be a potential treatment for breast cancer. Since then, numerous studies have been conducted on the drug’s effects and its use in treating a range of other conditions.
Mechanism of Action
Toremifene citrate is an orally active selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that that demonstrates remarkable therapeutic effects on bone health, breast cancer prevention, and cardiovascular health. It has been approved for use in the United States since 1998 to reduce the risk of breast cancer in women who have already had breast cancer and are at high risk of recurrence. Toremifene citrate, also known as Fareston, is an innovative type of medication that works by blocking the effects of estrogen in breast tissue. This powerful SERM has shown effectiveness in preventing cancer cells from proliferating and may be a great weapon against this dreaded disease.
Clinical Applications of Toremifene citrate:
- Breast cancer
Toremifene citrate is a powerful selective estrogen receptor modulator used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Toremifene works by blocking the effects of circulating estrogen in the body, which can help reduce the spread of breast cancer cells.
Toremifene citrate is rapidly gaining popularity among bodybuilders for its potential to help increase muscle mass and strength. Studies have shown that it can help reduce estrogen levels and increase testosterone production, two necessary factors for building muscle and strength. It is also believed to enhance protein synthesis and improve recovery after workouts.
The data provided in this article about Toremifene citrate has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about Toremifene rather than giving instructions about the use of it. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the Toremifene citrate. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise Toremifene citrate. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- Toremifene citrate |Wikipedia| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toremifene
- Toremifene citrate |Drugs.com| https://www.drugs.com/mtm/toremifene.html
- Toremifene citrate |Newdrugsapprovals.com| https://newdrugapprovals.org/2015/07/16/toremifene/
- Toremifene citrate |Sciencedirect.com| https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/toremifene
- Lan, B., Ma, F., Chen, S., Wang, W., Li, Q., Fan, Y., … & Xu, B. (2018). Toremifene, rather than tamoxifen, might be a better option for the adjuvant endocrine therapy in CYP2D6* 10T/T genotype breast cancer patients in China. International Journal of Cancer, 143(10), 2499-2504.
- Candy, B., Chi, Y., Graham-Wisener, L., Jones, L., King, M., Lanceley, A., … & Tookman, A. (2016). Interventions for sexual dysfunction following treatments for cancer in women. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, (2).
Where to find Toremifene for Sale?
If you are looking to buy Toremifene for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMs for sale: https://www.melanotanexpress.com/product/toremifene-citrate-60-mg-per-ml-30ml-bottle/