Chemical formula – C47H58N12O6
Molecular weight – 887.0
Discovery of Anastrozole
Hexarelin is a derivative of GHRP-6, founded by Mediolanum Farmaceutici. It is more stable and effective in growth hormone release as compared to GHRP-6.
Hexarelin has reached Phase II of clinical testing. Its applications expect to treat growth hormone deficiency. Hence, it will soon mark the revolution officially.
Mechanism of Action
Hexarelin, an analog of GHRP-6, acts as a growth hormone boosting component. According to a study, the working mechanism of Hexrelin is far more potent than GhRP-6. It potentially increases the growth hormone levels. Higher in efficacy but shorter in durability. Hexarelin is more of a temporary effector and is preferable for short-term outcomes.
Hexrelin works in the following three ways to ensure the quick growth hormones release;
- Acts directly on the pituitary gland to release growth hormones.
- Stimulates GHRH release to cause the secretion of growth hormones indirectly.
- Directs Hypothalamus to release growth hormones in collaboration with GHRH.
Hexarellin can be helpful in subsequent manners;
- Prevents Bone Loss
With aging, the secretion of growth hormones declines. It causes terrible effects on the human body. One of its major disadvantages is that it can result in the parthenogenesis of the involutional bone. This condition is reversible only through restoring the growth hormone levels. That is more or less impossible. Despite seeming unrecoverable, Hexarelin can prevent bone loss. It has a bone protective effect that works along with the growth hormone release to mitigate bone deterioration.
- Ensures Cardioprotective Effects
Research and experiments confuse Hexarellin and Ghrelin to be similar. In fact, both differ in their capabilities and effects. Ghrelin has significantly shorter life health than Hexarelin. It limits its application and potential outcomes. On the other hand, Hexarellin is chemically more stable. It has a direct link with the cardiac receptors CD36. That is why it provides several cardioprotective effects. They may include cardiac fibrosis, cardiac dysfunction, ischemic heart diseases, atherosclerosis, etc. Hexrelin aims to prevent it all, ensuring healthiness and longevity.
- Treats Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders
Hexarelin is preferable for diabetic individuals. It lowers diabetes by reducing glucose levels. It increases the number of beta cells. These cells naturally produce insulin within the body. Besides, Hexalin is also applicable for diabetic cardiomyopathy. Researchers have not only proved but preferred its usage for diabetic issues.
Hexarelin also acts as a regulator of peroxisome-activated receptor gamma. It helps in regulating adipogenesis and lipid metabolism. Thus, it eventually treats various endocrine and metabolic ailments.
The data provided in this article about Hexarelin has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about Hexarelin rather than giving instructions about the use of it. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the Hexarelin Peptide. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise Hexarelin. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- Hexarelin |GHSR|Biorxiv| https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.11.16.384321v1
- Hexarelin | Peptide| Pubchem| https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Examorelin
- Sirago, G., Conte, E., Fracasso, F., Cormio, A., Fehrentz, J. A., Martinez, J., … & Pesce, V. (2017). Growth hormone secretagogues hexarelin and JMV2894 protect skeletal muscle from mitochondrial damages in a rat model of cisplatin-induced cachexia. Scientific reports, 7(1), 1-14.
- Hexarelin |GHSR|Research Patents| https://patents.google.com/patent/EP1616571A2/en
- Zhang, Xinli, et al. “Improvement of cardiomyocyte function by in vivo hexarelin treatment in streptozotocin‐induced diabetic rats.” Physiological Reports 6.4 (2018): e13612.
Where to find Hexarelin for Sale?
If you are looking to buy Hexarelin for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMs for sale: https://www.melanotanexpress.com/product/hexarelin-2mg/