- Molecular weight – 416.76
- Chemical formula – C18H13CIF4N2O3
- SARMs S-23
- S23 SARMs
Discovery of S-23 SARM:
Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) belong to the ligands of androgen receptors which bind to the androgen receptors for displaying selective tissue activation or androgenic signaling. In the initial development of SARMs, modifications in the testosterone molecule were made in the 1940s. The modern SARM modification was discovered through the work and independent research of Ligand pharmaceutical in cooperation with the University of Tennessee. These company scientists successfully developed quinolinones series, having anabolic activity on skeletal muscles and tissues.
Mechanism of action:
As per the anatomy, the human body consists of muscles and bones which contain androgen receptors. S-23 works on the mechanism of binding of this molecule to the androgen receptors to stimulate specific changes like testosterone stimulation. Mostly, these significant changes consist of an increase in bone density, muscle hypertrophy, and fat loss. On binding to the androgen receptors, SARMs tend to increase the genetic activity of muscle-synthesizing proteins. These receptors (after the activation) send specific signals to increase the activity of cells for building bone structures. Different SARMs can also have different selectivity degrees.
Clinical applications of S-23 SARM:
Improvement in lean muscle mass and reduction in body fat:
As per the different clinical evidence, the S-23 molecule helps in the building or increase of lean muscle mass and aids in decreasing the fat ratio in the body. S23 SARM tends to mimic the action of SARMs and steroids mechanism of action without causing any significant side-effect on the body. In case of an increased concentration of estrogen in the body, there can be a decrease in the mass of body muscles. S23 SARM helps in combating or countering the detrimental effects of the loss of muscle mass. Similarly, the most used drugs for anti-inflammatory purposes are glucocorticoids. However, glucocorticoids can also cause loss of muscle mass. S-23 can also help in the preservation of power, endurance, and size of both the fast and slow twitch muscle fibres (even after long-term glucocorticoid use).
Improvement in bone strength:
Sex hormones testosterones and estrogens are significant hormones for maintaining healthy and strong bones. In postmenopausal women, the quantity and concentration of estrogen hormone are produced in very less quantity which makes the individual prone to many other diseases. In case of increased bone mineralization, you need to increase the muscle mass for preventing bone fractures and enhancing recovery. S23 SARM also offers unique benefits to health due to the dual action of bone-building cells and increased muscle strength.
The data provided in this article about S23 SARM has been written to provide knowledge for the research purposes only. The article is specifically designed to provide information about S23 SARM rather than giving instructions about the use of it. Furthermore, there has been no mention of the route of administration or dosage of the S 23 SARM. The information provided in the article has been collected from different published researchers by a group of expert researchers keeping the medical protocols in view.
Furthermore, this article does not contain any information to encourage readers to consume or advertise S23 SARM. We do not condone any advertisement of any supplement or drug that the FDA has not approved. Melanotan Express insists that no product should be ingested under any circumstances.
- S-23 | Compound| Wikipedia|Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-23_(drug)
- S-23 | Compound| Pubchem|Link: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/67546346
- LeBlanc, A., Marsh, C., Evans, H., Johnson, P., Schneider, V., & Jhingran, S. (1985). Bone and muscle atrophy with the suspension of the rat. Journal of Applied Physiology, 58(5), 1669-1675.
- Ameline, A., Gheddar, L., Raul, J. S., & Kintz, P. (2022). In vitro characterization of S-23 metabolites produced by human liver microsomes, and subsequent application to urine after a controlled oral administration. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 212, 114660.
- Rittweger, J., Beller, G., Ehrig, J., Jung, C., Koch, U., Ramolla, J., … & Felsenberg, D. (2000). Bone-muscle strength indices for the human lower leg. Bone, 27(2), 319-326.
- Hirschfeld, H. P., Kinsella, R., & Duque, G. J. O. I. (2017). Osteosarcopenia: where bone, muscle, and fat collide. Osteoporosis international, 28(10), 2781-2790.
Where to find S23 SARM for Sale?
If you are looking to buy SARM S-23 for research purposes, visit Melanotan Express, one of the leading suppliers of the USA Peptides and SARMs for sale: https://www.melanotanexpress.com/product/sarms-s-23-25mg-ml-30ml/